Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DOTD: Till The World Ends

Love that song by Britney Spears featuring Nicki Minaj  & Ke$ha. Also makes me think how the Rapture came and went apparently. There is nothing going on in my life. I am in a good  mood. Two days in a row I’m in great spirits for no good reason. I love days like today when the weather is beautiful and I am in a good mood…

I’m in such a good mood. Not even my son trying to skip school (and getting caught by me) could break my mood. lol… kids today (yeah like I didn’t skip when I was younger… lol). Had to put on a serious face when all I want to do is smile.

I love the flower in my hair today… so many people love it!! Even one of my male neighbors said he liked it… loved how bright and big it was. Same reason I love it. What do you think of today’s outfit? How you like my ginormous flower?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Ashley Stewart (bought on fatshionxchange)
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Flower & Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0031IMG_0036IMG_0060IMG_0050IMG_0067IMG_0070IMG_0046IMG_0066IMG_0076IMG_0077IMG_0088IMG_0100


Makeup Breakdown:
Eyeshadow: Shany 88 eyeshadow palette: coral, red orange, & black
Brow Highlight: Light Brown from Shany 88 eyeshadow palette
Top Lid Liner: L'Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic
Bottom Liner: L’Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
1st Coat of Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes – Black
2nd Coat of Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Mascara – Black Drama

7 comments:

Regina Vallerani said...

I think the hair flower is very cheerful.  The eyeshadow is almost neon - it is a tough color to pull off, but you did it - it looks very good on you.  Dress and shoes are lovely also.

QueenDiva said...

Thanks... I really didn't think it would turn out this well... It was a happy accident... Now if I had tried to pull this off 2 years ago... it would have turned out, drastically different LMAO!!

Gaby said...

omg i LOVE the make-up. what a colorful surprise!

xxoo

Ladyofashion said...

I do not normally wear orange, but recently in the blogosphere I have been loving the allurement of this colour. Your beautiful dress print reminds me of an African cloth print that my mother found. I loved it & super wicked footwear!  Keep up the good sprits. 
-xxoo FASHION TALES

Lee said...

Very well done, I love everything about it.

Rush Our Fashion said...

Very cute outfit & I LOVE those wedges!!

Prissy

Nekiah said...

I love those wedges and what a beautiful flower!! Your eye makeup is so pretty...really loving you orange chica! Thank you for your kind words. Right now my docs are just concentrating on pain management. We will go from there. So glad your mom is feeling better. Kiah

Related Posts with Thumbnails