Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WorkWear Wednesday: Getting Motivated

I am still unemployed. And financially, I am a wreck. I am in the throws of being in the position I could lose everything. That in itself means I have to regroup and decide where I want to go from here. I have humbled myself and decided that I can’t bank my future on finding the perfect position. No such animal exists anymore. I have to do whatever I can in order to move my family forward. So I am looking for work at Wal-mart, grocery stores, and doing anything that will bring a check into my household at this point. I say all this to introduce this new feature to my blog. Going forward… I want to do a post on Wednesday where I wear something that could be worn to an office if I were working in one. I want to dress professionally but still with my QueenDiva flair.  So today I wanted to try a look that would include purple (my signature color) but wasn’t too overbearing. I think this turned out rather well. What do you think? Would you be able to wear this to your office? If not, what would you change?

IMG_0086IMG_0131IMG_0100IMG_0120IMG_0134IMG_0150IMG_0151IMG_0160

WWW Breakdown:
Dress: eshakti 
Vest: SWAK designs 
Shoes: Breckelle’s (ebay)
Flower: Target
Anklette: gift from Mom (years ago)

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails