Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WorkWear Wednesday: Fundraising

I am currently geared up to really finding a job or at least finding money to get to NYC. I have won tickets to additional events during Full Figure Fashion Week (fffweek) and being unemployed and separated from the hubby… I have no idea how I will get there… or how I will afford a hotel room. So I am really selling any and everything I can. And I will also be doing errands and odd jobs locally in order to make this happen.

A friend of mine said I should do fundraising here on my blog. Asking people to donate to the cause. But you know what… even though there is a donate button in the side panel… I would really feel better if I worked for the money I earned. I don’t know how I will do it (outside of stripping and prostitution) but I have faith that it will happen.

I have to admit to you that I get the most excited about this feature each week, mainly because it feels great to dress for the job that is hopefully coming soon. So on to the outfit… I know I know… it’s really too much cleavage for work, but I think I own 3 dresses that don’t show cleavage (I mean seriously… my boobs are huge). And besides… I LOVE this dress (I live in it every summer) and considering I got it on clearance from Target… it is soooooo worth the cleavage worry. Also, I just had to do this color combo that came to me the other day. Coral (or corally pink) & gray… How hot is that?!! Besides the cleavage worry… would you wear this outfit? How do you feel about the WorkWear feature? Any outfits you would like to see me try?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress & Flower: Target (dress was on clearance like 2 years ago)
Blazer: Forever21+
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Ring: Torrid

IMG_0042IMG_0032IMG_0015IMG_0049IMG_0034IMG_0045

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails