Saturday, May 28, 2011

ShoeDay Saturday: Steve Madden Most Desired

I love Steve Madden. I only have about 3 pairs of their shoes. But I love each one of them equally. I give them more tender loving care than any of my shoes because I paid retail for these shoes. So I occasionally peruse the website to see what I like.

So I recently noticed that Saturdays are the worst day for my blog. I tend to be running around getting so much done that I don’t have time to post my outfit and sometimes my outfit is not exactly blog worthy. So I will start doing these shoe posts to give my readers something to enjoy while I run around like a crazy person. The best part is I can do them first thing in the morning before breakfast for my kids and not have to worry that my blog is slacking all day. I hope you enjoy this and let me know if there is a retailer you would love to see here. Right now I include shoes I formally could afford. Even though there may be some high end shoes included just for fun. Let me know if you like this new feature.

SERENITE CORAL PATENT
SERENITE CORAL PATENT
Don’t often wear flats… but I love this color and it would look great with so many of my maxis.

MONARCHY DK BLUS PA
MONARCHY DK BLUS PA


WIICKED BLACK LEATHER
WIICKED BLACK LEATHER


KARMENAF BLACK FABRIC
KARMENAF BLACK FABRIC
Seriously want this the shoe the most!!!

SCANDALL BLACK SUEDE
SCANDALL BLACK SUEDE

 

DAHLIYA NAVY
DAHLIYA NAVY

I love all the shoes above. When I get a job… I will probably buy a few. Mainly because I had they are well made and last forever. Steve Madden makes great shoes. How many pairs of Steve Madden Shoes do you own?

~besitos~
QueenDivaPurple

1 comment:

Myloverswife said...

Great picks. The scandall is to die for. Have you noticed that all the great shoes have at least a 4 inch heel. I supose that's great for your average woman, but I'm 5'9" and my feet are getting old. I can't rock the sexy heels too often any more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails