Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WorkWear Wednesday: Networking

This week let’s discuss Networking. Let’s discuss how we as bloggers should support and embrace other bloggers. I want to make sure I’m doing my part, so if you think I am not commenting enough, let me know. I try to comment as much as possible, but I currently follow about 200 blogs and I do comment as much as I possibly can. But today, I want to embrace those who follow my blog that I have never supported. If you read my blog and I have never commented or followed your blog… leave a comment here so that I follow you. I try to click your images on Google Connect, but it doesn’t always show me your blog name unless you leave a comment. That is why commenting is sooooo important. If you have a blog and you never comment on blogs, they may not even know you have a blog. So it’s good to network and comment on other blogs.

I am also spending this day networking for a new job on LinkedIn and via FB messages. Some friends have given me some good leads to follow. I will use those to hopefully find gainful employment. Because well let’s be honest… things kinda suck currently. Anyway, this outfit would be great for a day spent at my desk. The skirt is comfortable but the heels are high enough where I wouldn’t want to have to run around on my feet all day. Even though this shoe is really comfortable. Would you wear this to work? If not, how would you change this outfit to fit your job?

IMG_0001IMG_0045IMG_0019IMG_0038IMG_0052IMG_0049IMG_0059IMG_0067

WWW Outfit Breakdown:
Black Button-down: Lane Bryant
Skirt & Leopard Belt: Asos Curve 
Leopard Shoes: eBay
Earrings: Blessed Treasures
Flower: Beauty Supply

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails