Monday, May 30, 2011

Lo Quiero Ahora: ASOS Curve For Color Essentials

I love Asos Curve. I live for their clothes and lately they’ve been bringing some seriously awesome colorful pieces that I would love to add to my wardrobe. This is where my readers should buy these items so I can live vicariously through you. Please!!!

pleat dress
ASOS CURVE Exclusive Jersey Pleat Bust Dress
   *It says this is pink but it looks more coral which is totally my addiction this season. I love this dress and have a feeling it would make me look boobilicious.

jersey bandeau jumpsuite
ASOS CURVE Exclusive Jersey Bandeau Jumpsuit icon
   * I can’t help it… I’m like a jumpsuit junky lately… and this one is HOT!!!

image1xxl
ASOS CURVE Exclusive Tank Maxi Dress
   *No words needed. Just the perfect tank dress for summer. Simple but perfect.

pleat harem pants
ASOS CURVE Pleat Front Harem Pants icon
   * I want more color in my wardrobe and these pants are amazing!!

color block dress
ASOS CURVE Colour Block Full Skirt Dress icon
   * I love gray and yellow together. I think it’s an amazing dress. Want this item the most.

pink summer chinos
ASOS CURVE Exclusive Summer Chinos
   * Pink pants?!!! Are you even surprised?

They also have 20% off of select items until tomorrow. So check them out TODAY!!!

Women's Outlet - 200x200

2 comments:

Denise Martinez said...

I LOVE That Asos jumpsuit!  I can't wait til I move so i can start shopping againg!!!  Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments girl!.

Besos,
Denise

Lyddiegal said...

I love the pink chinos - i definitely want some bright pants for the summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails