Monday, May 09, 2011

DOTD: Double Dose of Allergies

I can’t breathe. My eyes watering & blurry and I itch all over. I’m currently on Allegra & Zyrtec and I’m still having allergic reactions. It’s like this years pollen is some sort of mutated strain that can kick the butt of allergy meds and take names. Ugh!!!

These pictures didn’t turn out as I had hoped but… I really liked today’s outfit… I think it looks better in person

How are you feeling today? What is on your fashionable plate today? What do you think of this look?

IMG_0008-2IMG_0014-1IMG_0006-2IMG_0037IMG_0009-2IMG_0021-1IMG_0038IMG_0039

What I’m Rocking Today:
Dress/Tunic: Dots
Lace Trim Cami: Newport News
Leggings: Forever21+
Shoes: ebay (seller: feetishheels)
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Flower: Target

3 comments:

Citizen Rosebud said...

I often have days where my outfit looked better in real life than it does in the photos- I think there's to much shade in your photos. I suggest you alter them- lift some of the shadows out and then fill by adding a stronger contrast setting. The dress looks rad, and you are rocking the rocker hemline and stripes.


PS: bless you! hope you kick those allergies soon.

QueenDiva said...

Yeah.. these pictures were doomed from the start. I would have taken better pictures but my camera died and I just found my charger. I would have taken the shadows off but they made me look a bit "ashy". I'm about to take some more meds... go to sleep and pray tomorrow is better for my allergies (and my outfit...lol).

S Summers said...

I love this outfit .. very cute.. I take my pics on my phone in bathrooms LOL so these pics look awesome to me LMBO ! Im hoping one day to have that quality haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails