Saturday, June 11, 2011

DOTD: Kermit Chic

So exactly a week ago, I wore this dress. During the summer months I live in maxis and just dresses in general. I love how they are so easy to throw on in a pinch. But they are so classy and easy to dress up… they are a staple in my closet. So even though I wore this dress a week ago. I couldn’t resist putting it on again this week to dress up differently.

Not to mention… I haven’t felt well so this was literally the easiest oufit in the universe to put on. Not to mention I’ve had “beauty issues” while I was sick. I felt like I was “ugly” and unworthy of being loved. So this also was why I needed to put on makeup today. I needed something to make me feel a little “pretty”. I know that is not the happy thought… but it’s where I was in my head this week. Anyhoo… This outfit did the trick. I felt amazing today. Not because I was all fancy… but because I felt like myself… like the diva that this blog is about… Can’t get any better than that!!

So how is your weekend going? Are you doing anything special? Will you be at full figure fashion week later this week? What do you think of this particular revamp?

Outfit Breakdown:
Striped Maxi Dress: Pure Energy
Green Tank: Wal-mart
White Thong Sandals: Impo (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Blessed Treasures
Flower: Beauty Supply

IMG_0045IMG_0037IMG_0021IMG_0050IMG_0060IMG_0067IMG_0068IMG_0070IMG_0092IMG_0098IMG_0102
This picture is because I wanted you to see my hair… CURLS!!!

IMG_0106IMG_0105

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails