Monday, June 27, 2011

Outfit FAIL… they all can’t be winners

This skirt I found in NY at re/dress nyc and I wanted to do this great outfit for this skirt… and I think I slightly missed the mark. I like the skirt. I love the tanks. I think I should have left the vest out and that flower *le sigh* was a catastrophe.

I will try this again later… but today did not turn out according to plan… fashion wise. Have you had an outfit recently that was so much better in your head then in reality? What would you have done instead with this outfit?

Outfit Breakdown:
Skirt: re/dress nyc
Tanks: Wal-mart
Vest: Curve Appeal Consignment
Shoes: Payless
Earrings & Flower: Beauty Supply

IMG_0021IMG_0027IMG_0036IMG_0028

5 comments:

theplussideofme said...

Really cute skirt & I love the shoes! Disaster outfits happen to me all of the time. I visualize things in my head and think they will be amazing and then I don't leave enough time to fix it :-X. You'd think I'd learn, but...

purplekeychain said...

I regularly have bad outfits, although I seem to have less of them the more often I post my daily pics on my blog. I especially hate those days where I look so PLAIN -- a skirt and a t-shirt and NOTHING ELSE. Drives me crazy.

FWIW, I think your outfit looks fine. Maybe you don't like the outfit because all the colors match rather than "go" with eachother? I like the layered tanks. Maybe left off the vest or wear it open? Or paired the whole thing with shoes in a different color? 

I don't know much about hair flowers, so no comment on that. I thought the outfit was cute, though.

yaqueen14 said...

I liked this too - the skirt is adorable and I like the contrast of the white vest.

Lachrodemode said...

Love your skirt ! U look fab in green :-)
xx

Sahri said...

That skirt is super fab!  And green is my favorite color.  If you ever get tired of it...lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails