Wednesday, June 01, 2011

WorkWear Wednesday: Heat Wave

First, I only wore this outfit for the post. It’s like 1000 degrees outside and there is no way I could wear all the above clothing without dying (or atleast passing out for a few minutes). But what is crazy, this is my favorite of all my workwear pieces. I need a job to be able to wear this. I mean… how cute is this outfit. Super cute. And can you believe that the accessories came to me last minute? I was going do do an all brown look… but at the last minute the teal earrings, shoes, and ring popped into my mind. And I LOVE it…

I woke up at 3:30am today and started applying for jobs. I am more motivated then ever to find work. I miss certain luxeries and I have a feeling that God is going to bless me soon. I don’t know when. And I have a feeling it won’t be what I was making before… but I can feel the blessings on the horizon. So I apply until this computer is on fire. Because this summer, I am working towards saving for a house for my children. Period.

So my question this week is this.. Would you still visit my blog if I didn’t ever have anything new? Would you still love me if my blog was just reworkings of pieces I already own? What do you think of today’s outfit for work? Would you wear it? Would you change any pieces?

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Lane Bryant
Skirt: Kiyonna
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Earrings/Ring: Burlington Coat Factory
Belt: Flea Market

IMG_0038-1IMG_0022IMG_0015IMG_0039IMG_0030-1IMG_0035

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails