Monday, June 20, 2011

DOTD: Raining Blessings!!

So while I was away at Full Figure Fashion Week® (FFFWeek) I found out that the interview that I had literally the day before I left, offered me the job. I started today, and although I wanted to start my FFFWeek posts today… I thought you would want to know that I again have a job (much more casual job… but dude… I get to speak Spanish at work everyday!!). So today I will show you what I wore to work, and first thing tomorrow you can see the first installment of the FFFWeek experience.

What do you think of my outfit? Do you think I can make my outfits work for a more casual environment? What would you wear for day 2?

Outfit Breakdown:
Tribal top: Forever21+ 
Tank: Wal-mart
Pants: Lane Bryant (Oh Oh So OLD!!)
Shoes: Shoedazzle 
Necklace: Bongo (Kmart) gifted
Ring & Flower: Dots
Earrings: Ashley Stewart 

IMG_0316IMG_0326IMG_0317IMG_0325

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails