Monday, June 20, 2011

DOTD: Raining Blessings!!

So while I was away at Full Figure Fashion Week® (FFFWeek) I found out that the interview that I had literally the day before I left, offered me the job. I started today, and although I wanted to start my FFFWeek posts today… I thought you would want to know that I again have a job (much more casual job… but dude… I get to speak Spanish at work everyday!!). So today I will show you what I wore to work, and first thing tomorrow you can see the first installment of the FFFWeek experience.

What do you think of my outfit? Do you think I can make my outfits work for a more casual environment? What would you wear for day 2?

Outfit Breakdown:
Tribal top: Forever21+ 
Tank: Wal-mart
Pants: Lane Bryant (Oh Oh So OLD!!)
Shoes: Shoedazzle 
Necklace: Bongo (Kmart) gifted
Ring & Flower: Dots
Earrings: Ashley Stewart 

IMG_0316IMG_0326IMG_0317IMG_0325

13 comments:

Jolene said...

Fantastic outfit, looks comfy! I saw that top on F21+ and didn't think I liked it, but paired with those pants I love it! And even more fantastic is the news about the job! Congratulations!!

http://accordingtojolene.blogspot.com/

Nique said...

Congrats on your new job. I wish you the best in everything that you do. And your 1st day outfit looks fab. Those shoes are nice. Today was my 1st day at my new job too. I wore a Miss Tina dress with a cardigan and thin patent leather belt and heels (I forgot to snap pics though). Tomorrow I'm rocking a mustard colored dress with a ruffled collar with leopard print wedges & gold accessories. Getting back in the swing of things got me wanting to wear nothing but dresses to work (at least this week).

Xoxo
Nique

http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

L. Michelle said...

You look great and refreshed! Congratulations on the new job. I am sure that anything you wear to work will look just fine! 

ModePlus said...

Hi dear  friend, congrats on the job. What about city shorts paired with tights, or would that be stretching it? I know you'll make the right choice anyway. Have a great working week.

VoluptuousVixen said...

I'm doing my happy dance for you right now! Congratulations on the job, may this be a door that opens many, many more doors for you!! Great outfit choice for first day at work and can't wait to see your posts from your trip to New York.

xoxo
http://voluptuouschronicles.blogspot.com/

LaCara said...

Congrats on the new job Yolanda!! You look fab as always! Love your pants!  

QueenDiva said...

Thanks, I originally bought the top to go with coral pants... now I see so much versatility with it now. And thanks for the congrats... I really enjoy what I'm doing.

QueenDiva said...

Congrats on your job too!!! Isn't it funny that we were both unemployed and were both blessed with a job the same week? Girl... that's nothing but the work of the Lord. I like the sound of your outfits. I wore a dress today... don't know if I will have time to get pics though...

QueenDiva said...

I could actually wear that... only the air conditioning here is iffy and it goes from killer hot to freezing cold in a matter of minutes. But in the fall... i like that idea. And thanks for the love... i miss you already

QueenDiva said...

Thanks doll on all accounts :D

QueenDiva said...

Thanks Luv!! I really appreciate it!

QueenDiva said...

Thanks mamita... you humble me :D

Beatrice said...

Congrats on the new job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails