Friday, June 24, 2011

FFFWeek: Kmart Blogger Brunch

My first “real” job was at Kmart. I worked there and I hated it. It was stay at home moms and their snidely kids with attitudes who felt us cashiers could do nothing right. I also had a manager there that I thought had a secret partnership with the devil (seriously… she was evil). So a few months back you may recall that I started wearing Kmart when the LYS line came out. I fell in love with their maxis and their moto dress. I somehow thought that would be it. Oh to be so wrong…

DSC_0260

At the blogger luncheon I found that it was only the beginning… They showed us what what currently in store, and what was soon to come in fall (in pictures… we saw them live on the catwalk during the finale). I wanted to be in Kmart while at the brunch… I loved my Kmart LYS Maxi… Below you will see pictures of the fashions to come… and some other pictures I took.

jorge
Jorge Ramon was the MC of the event and he was FAB-U-LUS!!! I heart him!!!

look5look1look2look3look6IMG_0032
2 Bloggers arrived wearing one of the dresses that was in the fashion show… uh oh!!

look4IMG_0030-1look7look8LYSdesign
The Design team behind the Kmart Fashion LYS line… Also my new besties!!!

254814_218790758153889_165951750104457_701828_3086794_n
Me and Monique from Curves and Chaos

DSC_0168
Me with Sarah from Queen Sized Flava 

with bellastyles & marie denee
Me with Bella Styles and Marie Denee

with ffplus
Me with Glen from Full Figure Plus (love love love him… so super nice)

with stiletto siren
Me and Stiletto Siren 

After we left that event we walked outside the hotel to times square to shop at Forever21 and then we hailed a cab to hit Kmart (sorry no pics). Then we went to rest before the finale event.

DSC_0317
Me and Gaëlle-Vanessa of Les Pitreries de Vanoue trying to hail a cab!! (Notice I switched into flipflops)

DSC_0321
Me and my roomies in the cab

4 comments:

Mia Newman said...

Wow...it looked like you all had sooo much fun!! I can't believe those dresses are at KMART...I especially like the blue leopard print one.  You always make me want to wear Maxi's...I think I'm going to have to buy one soon!! :)

Vanoue said...

LoooooL that was such a great moment!!!! 

Menopauseprincess said...

Can I just tell you I am LOVING THIS FFF Week account. You look so beautiful, I'm mean really really beautiful, happy too!

Oh and congratulations on your new job girl!

Heidi said...

These dresses are al so stylish! You look beautiful in that dress- that color is perfect on you! Looks like a lot of fun. <3 H

Related Posts with Thumbnails