Wednesday, June 08, 2011

FTF Community Blog Event: Getting Trendy With It

I am in so into so many trends that it was difficult to decide which trend I wanted to center on in this post. I decided that I would focus on Coral. I am madly in love with the color and this summer I can’t get enough of the color coral and/or orange. So I am going to do a collage of how often I’ve worn this color with some wishlist pieces thrown in for good measure

6-2-2010

Isn’t it such a versatile color? You can wear it with generally any color in the rainbow. And still look flawless. You can dress it up or dress it down. So easy to make perfection with Coral.

Please check out the other bloggers that were involved in this blog event by going to Kristy Elena’s blog Full Time Fabulous!!

 

~besitos~
QueenDivaPurple

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails