Saturday, June 04, 2011

ShoeDay Saturday: Fredericks is More Than Undies

I love shoes (big surprise… right? lol)… so if an online retailer sells shoes… believe me I know. I check all retailers shoes on a regular basis. So maybe you know about Frederick's of Hollywood super sexy shoe collection… if not… allow me to make an introduction…


Peep-Toe Leather Artillery Pump $94
~ This shoe may look familiar as it is a replica of the Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud. Even though this one doesn’t have a “red bottom”, it’s still just as hot!!!

Glittered Platform Party Pump icon$49
~ I’ve got a a pair of silver glitter pumps… I feel I need a gold pair to make my collection complete


Dotted Derby Slingback icon$44
~ Polka Dots!!!! How hot would these be in my wardrobe?!!


Where the Wild Thongs Are Sandal icon$34
~ Leopard and Zebra thong sandals?!!! I think there is nothing more that needs to be said.


Perforated Seasonless Stiletto Bootie icon$49 (on sale for $34.99)
~ I love booties. I would have a closet of them if I could. Booties rock!!

I hope I’ve convinced you to check out Frederick’s of Hollywood for more than just your lingerie needs. Check them out… leave a comment with a shoe that you like from their website.  I would love to see your choices.

3 comments:

CityPoodle said...

I like all of them except for the flats, which ironically are the only ones I could walk in...  sigh...

QueenDiva said...

LOL... that is funny!! I would love them so I could still have a statement shoe without the height.

Citypoodle said...

I spoke too fast..  Actually I would wear the leopard with the chain.  Just not digging the zebra.  In my next life - or if I win the lotto - I want to be a mid-heel shoe designer so I don't have to browse the 'cool' shoe section at Van Dyke and Bacon. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails