Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Just so you don’t miss me too much…

Just kidding… I wanted to post outfits that I never posted on the blog. Either because I didn’t like it enough to post… or I was too lazy to post it. So here are a few outfits. Take the poll for which is your favorite…

Outfit #1 Breakdown:
Black Tank: Wal-mart
Purple DIY Tee: Target
Purple/Pink Leopard Skirt: Wet Seal
Glitter Pumps:  Speed 98 (ebay seller)
Flower: Dots
Ring: Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings: Blessed Treasures

IMG_0032IMG_0034

Outfit #2 Breakdown:
Paint Splattered Tube Top: Shesgotcurves 
Cargo Capris: Lane Bryant (so so old)
Earrings: Blessed Treasures
Flower: Dots
Fuschia Wedges: ebay seller

IMG_0001IMG_0008

Outfit #3 Breakdown:
Shirt: Forever21+
Skirt: Wet Seal
Ring/Sunglasses: Flea Market
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
Headband: stolen from my daughters room lol

IMG_0058IMG_0060

9 comments:

L. Michelle said...

I see you showing your bam bams (thighs)!!!! Work it!!!! I like outfit #2 the best, but prefer outfit #1's shoes. 

Shasie said...

I like the last one! I love stripes and solid colors and I love the flower on the top! Cute



Shasie  
Enter
My Niqué Cosmetics Giveaway

QueenDiva said...

Thanks... I finally got the poll to work... so click the poll if you can :)

QueenDiva said...

Thank you. I finally got the poll to work. please click it you can.(personally it's my favorite too)

Shasie said...

Ok I went back and used the poll :-)

QueenDiva said...

Oh... and I wore those short skirts on those 100 degree days... HOT HOT HOT!!!

Jolene said...

Voted! I love #2! You rock the short skirts(sure wish I could!), but I love the comfy and cool look of #2.....and I have a new addiction to tube type tops LOL.

Just Daisy said...

I voted for # 3 because you look stunning in that outfit <33

xoxo,
daisy

http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

Rebequita Rose said...

Ooooh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE look number 3 the best! It´s a cute and "elegant" outfit. It´s something I would totally wear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails