Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FFFWeek: White on White Cruise

The cruise was amazing. There were visions of plus size fabulousness in white. There is not much to say. It was a cruise on a yacht with 3 levels where we sailed around for hours. Had a blast… pictures below (I’m rather lazy right now because I’m completely exhausted… If you have additional questions… put them in the comments and I will answer them individually)

I wore:
Dress & Earrings & Bangles: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: ebay
Head-piece: borrowed from my roomie – Sarah of Queen Sized Flava

DSC_0122DSC_0120DSC_0117DSC_0121DSC_0128

These are my roomies: Karen, Jessica, & Sarah
IMG_0058IMG_0056

white on white cruise

11 comments:

VoluptuousVixen said...

You look like  DREAM, BEAUTIFUL!

http://voluptuouschronicles.blogspot.com/

purplekeychain said...

You look great!

Mia Newman said...

Thats a perfect dress to wear on a cruise...you look like a rich girl!! :)

Kenyetta said...

love that hair piece and the dress is super pretty!

yaqueen14 said...

I love your hair!  The ornament and the dress are perfect.

gen321 said...

I so love you in that white maxi dress!!!!!!!! OMG! You look fabulous, girl!!!

Jolene said...

Ok, I know I'm telling everyone I love their white outfits that they have posted from that cruise....but I think so far this dress is my favorite! There's one other I really really liked, but this one is just so light and flowy looking. It looks gorgeous and looks like it's incredibly comfortable too!

Jolene
http://accordingtojolene.blogspot.com

LaCara said...

Work it! You look stunning!!

Sarah St-Fleur said...

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruralglamour said...

fabulous dress!!!

makeupqueen said...

I know I am late but you look fantastic! I have a white social function next week and I am a bit frantic trying to find something sensual yet classy. Being only 5'1 does not help also! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails