Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Diva Spotlight: MyLoversWife

Yesterday I made an outcry for my readers and followers to jump on the Diva Spotlight bandwagon. I lucked out. I found someone who immediately sent me a picture so she could be featured. This is what I really want to do. I want to spotlight happy, beautiful, and confident (even if it is only for the day) plus size women. Actually, even if you don't consider yourself to be plus-size... feel free to be spotlighted here. I want the world to love themselves and to feel that they are beautiful EVERYDAY!!

So here she is.... DIVA MyLoversWife


Dress - David's Bridal
Bolero - David's Bridal (a last minute addition and a great idea)
Veil - Ebay
Pearl earrings and necklace - My Mom
Bracelet - David's Bridal
In her own words: I loved my wedding dress...it was very simple and elegant.

Isn't she gorgeous?!! Show her love in the comments...

If you want to be the next Diva to be Spotlighted!!! Send me an email for more information yramirez.diva@gmail.com or read up on my project here: Diva Spotlight

2 comments:

Stylechic360 said...

Beautiful Bride! great feature.

Myloverswife said...

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your Diva Spotlight!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails