Saturday, June 25, 2011

ShoeDay Saturday: Death by ASOS

Asos is killing me softly with their shoe collection. Seriously, there are some hot shoes that I would seriously commit murder to have in my shoe collection.


Miss KG Minnie Bow Front Platform Court Shoes
~ I love polka dots… you know that… so is it any surprise that I love these shoes?


ASOS PANSY Mary Jane Canvas Wedge icon
~ These are just adorable to me… so I want them.


River Island Swirl Print Platform Court Shoes icon
~ I love these shoes because I see all the different color schemes I can wear them with… I love them from afar.


ASOS PACE Suede Double Strap Platform High Shoe
~ I love this shoe in Orange… and I have to have it!!!



Converse All Star hi top trainer
~I know you’re probably thinking… sneakers? But I have decided if I am going to wear sneakers… they would have to be some converse. Would even love them in a kick ass color like fuschia, purple, or teal.

I don’t have any codes… I searched but found nothing… but I will update this post if I find any Smile

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails