Saturday, June 25, 2011

ShoeDay Saturday: Death by ASOS

Asos is killing me softly with their shoe collection. Seriously, there are some hot shoes that I would seriously commit murder to have in my shoe collection.


Miss KG Minnie Bow Front Platform Court Shoes
~ I love polka dots… you know that… so is it any surprise that I love these shoes?


ASOS PANSY Mary Jane Canvas Wedge icon
~ These are just adorable to me… so I want them.


River Island Swirl Print Platform Court Shoes icon
~ I love these shoes because I see all the different color schemes I can wear them with… I love them from afar.


ASOS PACE Suede Double Strap Platform High Shoe
~ I love this shoe in Orange… and I have to have it!!!



Converse All Star hi top trainer
~I know you’re probably thinking… sneakers? But I have decided if I am going to wear sneakers… they would have to be some converse. Would even love them in a kick ass color like fuschia, purple, or teal.

I don’t have any codes… I searched but found nothing… but I will update this post if I find any Smile

4 comments:

Shasie said...

Those many bow pumps are so adorable!



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

Ruralglamour said...

The river island swirl is my fav

kurvykouture said...

ooh la la!! loving those red ones and those swirl pumps..those are lovely!

City Poodle said...

Pansy and Pace are my favorites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails