Saturday, June 25, 2011

Finding Fashion Inspiration Everywhere #8: Kim Kardashian

I found this picture of Kim Kardashian on another blog. I’m not sure where because it was on my phone, but I loved that she was wearing a striped maxi… and I have a striped maxi (that I’m currently wearing to death). So here is another version of this maxi… but with a kim-kardash spin on it (you know I added some color… cuz come on… I don’t do just black & white).

Kim-Kardashian

Here is my spin-off:

IMG_0054IMG_0110IMG_0121IMG_0129IMG_0187IMG_0101IMG_0181IMG_0163IMG_0171IMG_0185

What I’m Wearing Today:
Striped Maxi Dress: Pure Energy (Target)
Tank: Newport News
Sandals: Apostrophe (Sears)
Watch Ring: Torrid
Bracelets: Ashley Stewart
Earrings: Blessed Treasures
Necklaces: Gifted & Wal-mart
Sunglasses: Flea Market

4 comments:

Roseglen said...

Very well put together as always

Kenyetta said...

i still havent added a maxi to my wardrobe shame on me!

Nekiah said...

I love this striped dress...I need one in  my life! ;-) Kiah

Ladyofashion said...

I love your striped maxi dress, great inspiration and executed well. -xo
Madison
FASHION TALES

Related Posts with Thumbnails