Monday, June 13, 2011

DOTD: Oceanic Blues

Okay… other than the fact that I’ve been the worst blogger ever… I haven’t had anything worthwhile going on lately. I’ve been trying my best to find a job as it has come to my attention that “the hubby” hasn’t been paying any of our bills. Yea… stressed much?!! And as I am about to go out of town… I just want to scream!!

But I refuse to let him win. I’m going on my trip because this a huge opportunity for me and my blog. Even if this means nothing to him, its very important to me. But when I get back, if I have to work as a stripper, maid, or prostitute… I will figure out a way to pay my bills… alone.

Anyway… the dress I’m wearing today I think has every color of the ocean…… I can’t explain it but to me it just conjures up thoughts of beaches and oceans. What do you think of this dress? Have you bought anything from Dots lately? What is your go-to Maxi dress and who is it by? (include pictures in the comments if you like). Also, are you tired of me wearing maxi dresses yet? lol

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress/Flower: Dots
Tank: Lei (Wal-mart)
Shoes: Paprika (ebay seller)
Bracelet: B-day gift
Ring: Burlington Coat Factory
**My mother would have a stroke if she knew that I left the house today with no earrings… no clue how that happened**

IMG_0007IMG_0004IMG_0001IMG_0009IMG_0019IMG_0024

4 comments:

Carmella said...

Keep your head up love :) Love these colors on your skin tone. You're right, this dress makes me think about the ocean/beach. Try applying at my job if you are good at writing (uh duh), Demand Studios. Work at home and get paid twice a week

LaCara said...

You look lovely! I adore this maxi dress! Blue really suits you! :D

LipGlossGossip said...

Love the dress and the colors look fab on you! :)

Ladyofashion said...

The blues and white in your dress is so beautiful, yes very ocean-chic! -xxoo
Enjoy the rest of your day and hang in there! -hugs
Madison
  FASHION TALES

Related Posts with Thumbnails