Friday, June 03, 2011

Pambra’s Original Bra Liner (Review)

I think I’ve mentioned before that I wear a size 44F. Well lately… as I’ve lost weight… I think my boobs have actually gotten bigger cause now it’s like I wear a size 44G… I’m hoping its just the heat. lol

pambras_bra

Anyway… I am the worst blogger sometimes as my memory is for garbage. Pambras sent me the Original Bra Liner months ago (possibly in January… gasp… I know). I would have still forgotten to use them if we didn’t have like 3 days of like the hottest weather ever… Did you see the “feel like” temperature?

weather

So I decided on the second day of 107° weather that something had to give. I pulled out the bra liners out of my drawer and decided to put them to good use. That was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. So here is the important part. Let’s start with what I didn’t like first…

Cons:
~ I wish I had been sent the black version. Because 90% of my bras were black and I’m black… so….

Pros:
~ It works…. it catches sweat and let’s be real here… when you have large breasts and you take off your bra the smell is like pure sweat… and I HATE the smell of sweat. So it’s gross. But this caught the sweat which took away the musty boob smell (thank goodness!!!).

~ I wear underwire bras because softcups can’t hold up all this boobage… and when I remove the bra, I have bruises and pain where the bra was resting. But the liner protects you from that.

~ The ease of using it… it like an extra 5 seconds to your dressing ritual… so seriously… win/win

So let’s be honest, if you weren’t sure about making a purchase then remember this… with each purchase Pambras gives back to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. For a women who has a high risk of breast cancer in her family… this is the most important part. Great product, great contribution to a cause… sign me up. If you haven’t tried them… you should. I know a few of my readers have larger cup sizes and probably have some of the same issues I have… I think it’s time to… well…

ta-tasBStickNoOvalNoWeb 

Click here to find out how/where to make a purchase: http://pambras.com/where-to-buy/

I was not paid for this review but was given an item free of charge in order to perform the review.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails